Choose Planet Over Plastic
Sunday, April 21, 2024
10 am - 4 pm
Victory Park, Stockton
ATTENDANCE IS FREE
Stockton Earth Day Festival has a long history of helping people recognize the importance of caring for our Planet and its natural resources. It is also an opportunity for the community to get together and address environmental issues that affect us locally and nationally.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2024
Informative and interactive booths, displays and exhibits promoting sustainable solutions are an integral part of the festival. Local schools are also encouraged to participate and teach how to better take care of the Earth through creative hands-on activities.
• An organization educating the public about the important environmental issues that impact all of us
• A community agency helping others to learn how to live a healthier, more positive life
• A green business assisting local residents with making changes in their homes and workplaces
• A local food vendor offering healthy and vegetarian or vegan food (please, no meat at the Festival)
Interested food vendors should contact Tita at 408-480-0120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECO ARTS VILLAGE
A strong and healthy community is one of the pillars of sustainability. Local artists and makers are welcome to join the Festival to demonstrate how we can relieve stress, express ourselves, and find joy through arts. We encourage you to design your activities around our theme "Choose Planet Over Plastic."
Learn more about the Village
Companies and organizations promoting sustainable lifestyles and education are encouraged to support Stockton Earth Day Festival. This volunteer-run, a non-profit community event has helped share our mission of education, conservation and recycling with thousands of people each year.
• Recognition of your company’s "Go Green" environmental message before, during and after the festival
• Your company’s logo on the festival poster and Stockton Earth Day website
To become a sponsor, contact the Festival Committee at email@example.com or 209-487-3042
Your contributions as a sponsor:
• Keep festival attendance free to the public
• Keep the registration cost affordable for our exhibitors and vendors
• Help underwrite the costs of putting on the festival
• Provide great live entertainment and promote local performers and cultural groups